Welcome to the most unique neighborhood community in Bernalillo County! This is a place where rural ambiance and urban convenience merge - offering residents only the compromises they choose.
Visit often to learn more about our community and the challenges it faces. Better yet, click the Membership button above and get involved!
Benefits and Services/Mission
The mission of the NAACA is to serve the North Albuquerque Acres residents and property owners by working to preserve and enhance the unique, semi-rural character and lifestyle of the NAA community.
- Developing and maintaining an effective working relationship between members and the government entities that influence or impact NAA;
- Pursuing and advocating NAA quality of life issues;
- Establishing information links so that the NAACA is in a proactive (vs. reactive) mode;
- Preserving the integrity of the NAA community separate and apart from the City of Albuquerque, and preserving one family dwelling per acre zoning;
- Establishing standing policies on NAA issues in concert with member input, and;
- Providing an atmosphere to increase the sense of community among our members.
11003 Anaheim Ave. NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87122